T: 020 8892 8877
The world's largest stadium dedicated to rugby. Tours include the England dressing room, royal box and pitch.
On a guided tour, access some of the most exclusive parts of the stadium. Take a seat in the England dressing room, absorb the atmosphere in the royal box, visit the VIP areas used to entertain guests on match days, get a birds eye view from the top of a stand and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the player’s tunnel to pitch side.
Highlights of the tour include:
Visit to the England Dressing Room and Twickenham Tunnel
· Sit in the seat of your favourite player
· Learn what happens on match day
· See the historic cast iron baths
The view from the Royal Box
· Get to sit in the best seats in the stadium
· See where the England coaching team sit on match day
· Access some of the rooms used to host RFU guests on match days
Tunnel and pitch-side view
· See the player messaging in the tunnel
· Run out of the tunnel
· Take in the pitch-side view