Daily: 10am - 4pm
Don’t miss Merlin: The Dragon Tower and displays of medieval weaponry, as well as regular falconry displays. The dungeon, with actors, is a highlight.
Welcome to Britain's Ultimate Castle, where you'll be surrounded by jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure!
• Epic adventures for all the family
• Stunning scenery, inside and out
• Shows, battles and live entertainment
• 21st Century food, drink and facilities
Experience a totally electrifying visit to Britain’s Ultimate Castle. You’ll be immersed in over 1000 years of jaw-dropping history, where ancient myths and spellbinding tales will set your imagination alight. Meet history face to face and be prepared to participate in Castle life, from battles and gore, to romance and chivalry.
Explore the 60 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens, which include the beautiful Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field. Throughout the year there is a fantastic programme of events including birds of prey, jousting and the world’s largest trebuchet in action.
• The East Front – Marvel at the Castle’s mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis
• The Great Hall and State Rooms – Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle’s most prized artefacts
• Secrets and Scandals – Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household
• The Mound – Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
• Kingmaker – Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
• Grounds and Gardens – Relax in stunning ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
• The Trebuchet – Experience the Warwick Castle Trebuchet, the World’s largest mediaeval siege machine
• The Castle Dungeon – We invite you to delve into the most blood curdling parts of Warwick Castle’s history
• The Towers and Ramparts – Climb to the top of Guy’s and Caesar’s towers on the rampart trail
• Dining Options – Fantastic dining options are available at the Castle